The objective of this policy is that of setting out the conformity requirements applicable to personal data processing whilst respecting the rights of people involved in relation to the launch of the web site – www.ackerman.fr – by ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN. The texts of reference of this policy are the General Regulation for the Protection of Data and the Law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties. The notions used in this policy are outlined by the former legislation, most especially when it comes to processing, personal data or information of a personal nature, data subjects and data controllers.
ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN respects user privacy. We commit ourselves to defining and implementing appropriate measures in view of guaranteeing the safe processing of your personal data. The following text outlines the way in which your personal data is going to be processed and protected. As clients and users of ORCHIDEE, MAISONS DE VIN’s platforms (institutional site, e-commerce) this data protection policy applies to you.
About Maison Ackerman
Founded in 1811, Ackerman – the oldest fine sparkling wine House – specializes in the elaboration of the Saumur and Crémant de Loire appellations, according to the méthode traditionnelle. Ackerman is a major Loire Valley House and the region’s leading operator in fine sparkling wines. Combining tradition and innovation, its expressive and aromatic blends produce at once great premium wines and trendy products, thereby catering for all types of tastings and moments of exchange. This is a moving experience, dear to our founder, Jean Baptiste Ackerman: “Bubbles are fleeting, emotion is eternal.”
General Regulation for the Protection of Data
The General Regulation for the Protection of Data is a new law about privacy harmonizing and modernizing the data protection requirements of all of the residents within the European Union and is designed to improve the way in which organizations process personal data. This European legislation is designed to protect the rights of individuals situated in the EU. If numerous new requirements have been added and some have been reinforced, the basic principles remain the same. New rules have significantly extended the definition of personal data, as well as the scope of application in view of including all types of companies, even those located outside of the European Union when they collect personal information about European residents. Our position, obligations and responsibilities regarding your personal information are described below:
WHO CONTROLS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Registered under number 665 480 133 and situated at 19 rue Léopold Palustre, CS84002 – Saint Hilaire Saint Florent, 49400 Saumur (France), SA Orchidées, Maisons de Vin processes your personal data according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Data.
The measures outlined in this policy with regard to the protection of personal data apply only to the internet site – www.ackerman.fr. External links of other services and entities associated with ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN can appear on our site for the purpose of developing partnerships. You can consult the private policies of other services/entities when you visit their internet sites. We draw your attention to the fact that we are in no way responsible for the privacy policies and content of other sites.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
It is possible to consult our internet site without revealing personal details. However, some of the services that you use require the collection and the storing of a certain number of elements that are recognized straight away: date and hour, IP address, domain name, the type of browser and operating system used (if the navigator communicates this information), address of the visited page (if the navigator supplies it), the requested object and the completion status of the request.
This data is collected thanks to cookies that are designed to improve upon our services and to provide statistics. ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN collects and processes personal data in an ethical and legal manner. All data is regularly updated to make sure it does not become obsolete. ORCHIDEE, MAISONS DE VIN differentiates the responses to online forms with the cookies placed on your hard disk.
The data we collect about you when you sign up to order
We request personal information required to fulfill a contract:
We can collect, use, stock and transfer different types of personal data about you that we have grouped in the following categories:
• ID data: first name, surname, month and year of birth and sex.
• Contact details: invoice address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
• Financial information: when placing an order, our banking partners collect and process personal data about your payment means (bank card number and bank card expiry date, and for a temporary period the card’s visual cryptogram, etc.…).
• Transaction data: details about former orders including the goods and services acquired on the site. This data allows us to develop a special relationship with you in view of providing products in tune with your preferences or complementary goods and services that may be of interest to you.
• Profile data: username and password.
We do not collect any information about your origins, your religious or philosophical beliefs, your sexual orientation, your political opinions, your union memberships or your state of health.
The data that we collect about you is on the contact forms
We source information that is required for the proper exercise of our business activity such as room hiring, booking an event or specific matters. We can also use the supplied information for marketing purposes to communicate with you about your products and services if you have given your consent. We can collect, use, stock and transfer different types of personal data about you that we have grouped in following way:
• ID data: first name, surname, email and telephone number.
How we collect your personal data
The method applied for data collection includes:
Direct interactions: you can provide personal information by completing online forms or by contacting us by mail, telephone, email or in person during events, by providing these details via one of our customer platforms, etc. This includes personal data that you supply:
When you order or express interest in our products or services,
When you take part in a contest, sales promotion or survey,
• Subscribe to our newsletter.
Technology or automated interactions:
When you interact with our web site, we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and models. We collect these personal details by using cookies, server log files and other similar technology. We can also receive technical data about you if you visit other sites with our cookies.
Third party or other sources available to the public: we can receive personal data about you on the behalf of third parties to whom you have given your authorization (social media platforms).
WHY AND WHEN DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The reasons why we use your personal details:
• To order and deliver our products
• To send you invoices and receive payment on your behalf
• To provide access to our goods and services when you contact us or take advantage of our services
• To supply customized sales offerings (birthday, product offerings, etc.). To obtain your advice or comments in relation to our goods and services
• To inform you about any changes brought about by our web site or our services that might affect you
• To exploit and to improve upon our services and our web site thanks to your browsing
• To expand your data base (average age, place of residence, products bought etc.)
• To improve upon the experience and information provided in relation to the web sites and products, by taking into account the collected data.
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We share your personal data with the companies and brands belonging to the ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN group. According to our management policy, only fully habilitated staff may consult certain types of information required for their activity. Indeed, ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN has defined the access and privacy rules applicable to personal data.
To process bank card payments, your data will be transmitted to our banking institution. Your bank card number is not stocked in our database. To deliver our products, your address is forwarded to our transporters. We control and oversee the use of the personal information that you have supplied. Some data can be stocked or processed in computers situated in jurisdictions outside of the European Union and the European Economic Area, the laws of which relating to personal data can differ from European regulations. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate systems are in place to guarantee that the treatment of data in other countries is confirm to the protection of data in France. At present, some of our partners (Google) are located in the United States and have agreed to the principles of the “Privacy Shield”. Click here for further information about the Privacy Shield.
HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS BE PROCESSED AND PROTECTED?
We keep a copy of your personal details to administrate the requested action. They will not be kept for longer than necessary.
ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN determines and makes use of the required means with regards to the treatment of personal information to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not gain access and to prevent the loss, modification or the disclosure of data. We have asked all third parties to respect the security and the protection of your personal details to ensure that they are processed according to the amended 1978 French data protection act. We do not authorize our third party service providers (transport, bank) to use your personal data for their own ends. We only allow them to process your personal details for specific purposes and in response to contractual obligations to ensure that your data is treated securely.
We will not sell, lease, or otherwise make available your data without your prior consent unless we are forced to for a legitimate motive (legal obligation, steps to combat fraud or abuse, in the exercise of the rights of defense.)
FOR HOW LONG CAN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ORCHIDEE, MAISONS DE VIN does not store personal data for longer than the purposes of processing all the while respecting the legal limits and the application provisions.
• When you are a Client or Partner of ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN, your data is recorded for the duration of the contract, and for a period of three years afterwards, apart from specific legal exceptions.
• If you are a potential customer of ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN, your data is stocked for 3 years as of the last contract with ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN, apart from specific legal exceptions.
• When you apply for a position with ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN, your résumé will be stored for a period of 2 years, should you not be hired.
• Last of all, the site’s cookies have a life span of 13 months.
We will keep your details for as long as it is necessary to reach the aforementioned objectives or as long as the law obliges us to do so. Afterwards, your personal details will be erased. The same data can be stored in different places. This means it can be moved from one place to another when necessary. Your data can be found in the following locations:
– par voie électronique : dataprotection[@]omdv.fr
– par courrier postal : TERRENA – Service CIL/DPO, 7 avenue Jean Joxé, CS 20148, 49002 Angers cédex 01.
This company provides web hosting services. If contacted about a quote, your data will be shared with this supplier. This is necessary to satisfy our commitment to you as a customer.
This company hosts ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN’s commercial management.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE INTERNET SITE?
ORCHIDEES, MAISONS DE VIN and its technical suppliers use technical measures of security and organization to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction or non-authorized access. As much as possible, your personal details will be scrambled to prevent them from being used by third parties.
Our security routines are constantly revised and based upon technical developments.
Our staff and the staff of our subcontractors who have access to personal data are contractually bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As provided by The General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights:
• Access rights
• Rectification rights
• Deletion rights
• Limitation of data processing rights
• Portability rights
• The right to refuse the use of your data for a legitimate motive and automatic individual decision making, including profiling
• The right to object to the use of information for commercial prospecting purposes
• The right to define general or special directives relative to the conservation, the deletion or the communication of your personal data following your death.
In order to exercise these rights or for any questions about your personal data in this context, contact the person in charge of data protection with “Ackerman Internet Site” as the subject matter:
– by email: dataprotection[@]omdv.fr
– by postal mail: TERRENA – Service CIL/DPO, 7 avenue Jean Joxé, CS 20148, 49002 Angers cédex 01 (FRANCE)
When you exercise these rights, we may ask you to provide proof of your identity. Failure to do so will result in our inability to handle your request and we reserve the right to deny your request. If you decide, after contacting us, that your General Data Protection rights have not been respected, you can send a complaint to the Information Technology and Freedoms Commission.
We use two types of cookies: cookies required for technical reasons, without which, the site’s functions would be limited and optional cookies.
You have the possibility of selecting any sort of optional cookie at any time, by changing the options of the aforementioned button.
It is easy to delete cookies from your computer or from your mobile device with your navigator. It is possible for you to deactivate the cookies or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or to your mobile device. Note that if you deactivate the cookies, you will not be able to fully take advantage of our functions.
Strictly necessary cookies:
Cookies are indispensable to the proper functioning of the web site and cannot be deactivated from our systems. In general, they are only activated in response to your actions corresponding to a request for services, such as the configuration of your privacy preferences, the connection to or the filling out of forms. You can set up your web browser to block cookies or to be informed about their use. However, if this category of cookie – that does not stock personal data – has been blocked, some parts of the site will not be able to work.
Cookies require your consent:
Performance cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and the sources of traffic on our web site, in view of measuring and improving upon our performance. They also help us to better identify the more or less visited pages and to evaluate how internet users browse the site.
List of cookies used by the site:
• ID of PHP session required to make the site appear: PHPSESSID
• Cookies saving the user’s consent concerning the use or not of cookies: cookie_notice_accepted
• Cookies saving the answer about the user’s age (adult or not): home_popup_validated
• Cookies saving the choice of language: qtrans_front_language
• Cookies used by Google Analytics: google_analytics / google_analytics_gid / _gat_gatg_UA_***
Our web site uses the following service: Google Analytics de Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, UNITED STATES (“Google”).
Cookies associated with the following social networks will be added after the launch of our site: